Details for Cass County Summary proceedings 03/28
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
CASS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
COUNTY OF CASS
March 6, 2018
The following synopsis is only a summary. The full text is available for public inspection and upon request during normal business hours at the County Administrator’s Office, Courthouse, Walker, MN or Cass County website at www.co.cass.mn.us Meeting convened at 9:00 a.m., adjourned 10:20 a.m., Board Room, Crtse., Walker, MN. Commissioners present: Gaalswyk, Kangas, and Peterson. Commissioners absent: Scott Bruns, Dick Downham.
1. Approve the agenda as amended.
2. Move item x on the consent agenda to the regular agenda.
3. Refer the matter to the Planning Commission with a request to report back to the full Board with proposed new ordinance language on communication towers.
4. Approve designation of every contiguous qualified census tract in Cass County as an opportunity zone.
5. Table the resolution until the March 20th meeting and report back with a revised resolution listed only projects identified by the Highway Engineer
6. Award contract for the 2018 Calcium Chloride bid to Tri-City Paving, Inc. at $.958 per gallon.
7. Adjourned the meeting at 10:20am.
March 28, 2018
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!