Details for CC Summary of Board proceedings 03/18
SUMMARY OF PROCEEDINGS
CASS COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
COUNTY OF CASS
March 20 , 2018
The following synopsis is only a summary. The full text is available for public inspection and upon request during normal business hours at the County Administrator’s Office, Courthouse, Walker, MN or Cass County website at www.co.cass.mn.us . Meeting convened at 9:00 a.m., adjourned 10:45 a.m., Land Department Meeting Room, Backus, MN. Commissioners present: Bruns, Downham, Gaalswyk, Kangas, and Peterson. Commissioners absent: None.
1.Approve the agenda as presented.
2.Move Item P(Approve Cooperative Service Agreement with USDA) to the Regular Agenda with other Highway Department items.
3. Adopt Resolution 19-18 for application to Corridors of Commerce selection committee for consideration of priority projects with local support located in Cass County.
4. Approve the Cooperative Service Agreement with USDA to manage beaver damage to facilities owned or managed by the Cass County Highway Department when services are needed the agreement is in place.
5. Receive & file Auditor Treasurer Department 2017 annual report.
6. Approve 2017 Final budget amendments as presented.
7. Receive & file HHVS’ 2017 Annual Report.
8. Approve support of House File 1569 (Senate File 1141) which would allow for options in assistive voting devices for taxpayers.
9. Approve purchase of KnowInk Poll Pads from state contract V-55, total cost $53,435.00, using $29,463.24 of state election equipment grant funds with the county share of the purchase is $23,971.76 from the capital fund (minimum county match $9,821.08).
10. Motion to close Executive Session - Attorney client privilege - closed to the public pursuant to M.S. 13D.05, Sudb.3(b) - To Discuss Cartway Appeal.
10. Motion to open the meeting with no action taken by the Board from the executive session.
11. Adjourned the meeting at 10:45 am.
April 11, 2018