Details for CNF timber for sale
NATIONAL FOREST TIMBER FOR SALE
Chippewa National Forest
The Vista Sale is located within Sec 19, 20, 30, and 31, T142N, R31W, 5th P.M. Chippewa N.F., Cass County, MN. The Forest Service will receive sealed bids in public at Walker, MN at 2:00 PM local time on 08/07/2018 for an estimated volume of 521 CCF of Mixed Hardwood sawtimber, 413 CCF of Pine Saw sawtimber, 3350 CCF of Aspen pulpwood, 1713 CCF of Mixed Hardwood pulpwood, and 1008 CCF of Pine Pulp pulpwood marked or otherwise designated for cutting. In addition, there is within the sale area an unestimated volume of Mixed Hardwood grn bio cv that the bidder may agree to remove at a fixed rate. The Forest Service reserves the right to reject any and all bids. Interested parties may obtain a prospectus from the office listed below. A prospectus, bid form, and complete information concerning the timber, the conditions of sale, and submission of bids is available to the public from the USDA Forest Service, 201 Minnesota Ave. East, Walker District Office, (218)547-1044. The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
June 27, 2018
- Thrivent named for the ninth time as one of the 2020 world’s most ethical companies
- Cass County Sheriff's Report
- Author Allan Woodrow to talk about books, writing March 14 in Wadena
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers class starts March 18 in Hackensack
- The Scandinavian Heritage: St. Plaf, Norway's Best Remembered King
- Action Outdoors: winter shaping up to be hard on deer
- Minnesota ski clubs to receive full grant-in-aid trail grooming payments
- Minnesota’s townships to hold annual meetings on Township Day March 10
- Kathleen Shimer
- The Old and the New
- Regional Roundup
- Leech Lake Association, Cass SWCD remind lake users to ‘Keep It Clean’
- Letter to the Editor: First Widows, Widowers Club
- Edina Realty Hackensack realtors receive President’s Circle Recognition
- Hubbard County Sheriff’s Report
- Ramsey woman injured in snowmobile crash near Akeley
- Sheriff's Corner
- Sen. Eichorn responds to petitions to the Minnesota Supreme Court regarding PolyMet
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!