Details for QUIET TITLE JELLE
STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF CASS
NINTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT Case File NO: 11-CV-18-326
Case Type: QUIET TITLE
James T. Jelle and Lacey M. Jelle,
Lois J. Swanson, the unknown heirs,
successors or assigns of Lois J. Swanson,
and all persons unknown claiming any
right, title, interest or estate in or lien
upon the real property which is the
subject of this action.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is on file in the office of the court administrator of the above named court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
ROSENMEIER LAW OFFICE
210 2ND STREET NORTHEAST
LITTLE FALLS, MN 56345
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff’s Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiffs should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU SO NOT SEND A WRITTEN REPONSE TO THE COMPAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the Compliant. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
4. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
5. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
6. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE OR REAL PROPERTY located in Cass County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
LOT SEVENTEEN (17), BLOCK FIVE (5), WILDERNESS PARK ESTATES SECOND ADDITION.
ROSENMEIER LAW OFFICE
Attorney Reg. #113037
210 Second Street NE
Little Falls, MN 56345
February 28, 2018
March 7, 14, 2018
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!